ORFIZIP LIGHT NS
Orfizip Light NS is a lightweight pre-cut material with double-sided zipper for either a left or right wrist immobilization orthosis. The shape, design and soft surface ensure a snug and comfortable fit around the wrist. Patients will appreciate its easy on and easy off capability.
- Pre-cut wrist orthosis with a double-sided zipper.
- Excellent stretch.
- Moderate elastic memory.
- Antibacterial, non-stick coated material.
- Can accommodate all wrist sizes.
- Quick and easy one-step application.
- Washable, extra lightweight material with a soft velvet surface touch and optimal skin ventilation. Easy to put on and take off.
How it works and looks
- Each pre-cut can be used to fabricate either a left or right-hand orthosis.
- Very precise moulding conforms to patient anatomy, for example in the hand arches and first webspace. Accurate moulding improves correct dispersion of skin pressure.
- Can be reactivated and remoulded. Easy to adjust after reheating locally, which avoids waste of material.
- The non-stick coating prevents the material from sticking onto bandages or cotton lining (no accidental bonding). All attachments and outriggers can be applied with maximum ease. The antibacterial coating prevents cross-contamination between materials in a splinting department and keeps orthoses hygienic for a longer period of time. Orthoses have a longer life cycle.
- Available in two different thicknesses, perforations and sizes to accommodate all patients (S-M-L).
- Time-saving. No additional attachments needed. Length of the zipper can be adjusted (trimmed and sealed).
- Increased patient comfort and compliance.
- Orfizip Light NS is appropriate for all traumatic wrist injuries which require circumferential immobilization.
- Especially recommended for patients with loss of strength and/or fragile and sensitive skin.
- Makes an excellent base for outrigger attachments as it will not migrate distally.