High Precision Immobilization
View all Orfit high precision immobilization products here.
The Orfit High Precision Patient Immobilization Systems are an active component in achieving a high quality radiation therapy.
- Thermoplastics with superior moulding properties that result in a high but comfortable degree of patient immobilization.
- Very stable mask preventing chin-drop and shoulder rotation.
- Memory effect which allows the user to remould a finished mask as needed. This provides significant ﬂexibility for modification during a patient treatment or simply to save on waste.
- Thinner masks resulting in less absorption and increased skin sparing.
- Positioning blocks and wedges that effectively support different neck shapes and allow for ﬂexion and extension positioning of the head.
- Quick release system allows for fast and safe removal of the mask from the patient.
- Antibacterial non-stick coating that helps in reducing the spread of harmful microbes in a hospital environment.
The High Precision Patient Immobilization Systems are a unique combination of high precision masks, high precision head supports, blocks & wedges, high precision hardware and high precision accessories.