ORFIT CRYSTAL NS
- Transparent at room temperature and during moulding
- Coated, non-stick material
- Low elastic memory
- Flexible material
- Surface with antibacterial properties
How it works and looks
- Allows observation of underlying anatomy while moulding. Easy to detect pressure points.
- No accidental bonding. Allows for moulding directly over bandages and cotton linings in post-surgical conditions. Coating allows for temporary bonding during fabrication.
- Small corrections can be made after reheating locally.
- Orthosis serves as a call to order to maintain a correct position and prevent dangerous movements. No full immobilization. Patterns are easy to cut with regular scissors.
- Allows for making lightweight and comfortable orthoses.
- Prevents cross-contamination between materials in a splinting department and keeps orthoses hygienic for a longer period of time. Orthoses have a longer life cycle.
- Circumferential orthoses offering soft and flexible support, for example, lightweight sports braces.
- Orthoses to monitor healing wounds and scars.
- Conforming interface between burned skin and a hard shell pressure mask.
- Proprioceptive and supportive orthoses, especially when resuming daily life activities during and after the recovery process.
Marouane Fellaini (midfielder for Manchester United and for the Belgian National soccer team) is currently recovering from a wrist surgery and is expected to be out until February. Fellaini injured his wrist ligaments in a clash against Shakhtar Donetsk during the Champions League in October, but after consulting with the…Read more
Find your Physical Rehabilitation distributor
Interested in our solutions? Contact your local Orfit-distributor for information, inquiries and prices.
Austria Belgium Bosnia and Herzegovina Bulgaria Croatia Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Estonia Finland France Germany Greece Hungary Iceland Irish Republic Italy Latvia Lithuania Macedonia Malta Montenegro Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Romania Serbia Slovakia Slovenia Spain Sweden Switzerland Turkey UKRAINE United Kingdom