ORFIT CRYSTAL NS
Orfit Crystal NS is the first transparent product on the market. This flexible splinting material gives enough support without immobilizing the patient. The material is easy to reinforce if needed.
- Transparent at room temperature and during moulding
- Coated, non-stick material
- Low elastic memory
- Flexible material
- Surface with antibacterial properties
How it works and looks
- Allows observation of underlying anatomy while moulding. Easy to detect pressure points.
- No accidental bonding. Allows for moulding directly over bandages and cotton linings in post-surgical conditions. Coating allows for temporary bonding during fabrication.
- Small corrections can be made after reheating locally.
- Orthosis serves as a call to order to maintain a correct position and prevent dangerous movements. No full immobilization. Patterns are easy to cut with regular scissors.
- Allows for making lightweight and comfortable orthoses.
- Prevents cross-contamination between materials in a splinting department and keeps orthoses hygienic for a longer period of time. Orthoses have a longer life cycle.
- Circumferential orthoses offering soft and flexible support, for example, lightweight sports braces.
- Orthoses to monitor healing wounds and scars.
- Conforming interface between burned skin and a hard shell pressure mask.
- Proprioceptive and supportive orthoses, especially when resuming daily life activities during and after the recovery process.