Superior impact resistance
Orfitrans PETG is recommend for short-term, supervised test fittings of prostheses and orthoses. Its clear appearance lets the prosthetist/orthotist verify the conformity of the device prior to final fabrication.
The product has superior impact resistance and is exceptionally durable in handling, drilling, sanding, buffing, cutting and re-forming making its clinical application and adjustment effortless for clinicians.
- Our most rigid product.
- Superior impact resistance and durability.
- Cut without fear of cracking, drill holes without damaging the material, and drop your socket without risk of breaking.
- Clear, transparent color.
- The socket remains transparent during fabrication and after setting.
- Easy to modify.
- Activation time according to thickness.
- Product is available in different thicknesses and sizes.
- Prostheses and orthoses for short-term, supervised, in-office test fittings.